Thursday, October 10, 2002

Media Whores Online has done it again: they've acted in the same manner as the very whores they pretend to so thoroughly despise.

In today's "issue", they have a blaring headline: "NADER BACKS BILL SIMON, CALIFORNIA GOP"

Naturally, this is a lie, as is everything MWO has to say about Nader. In fact, he was in California supporting the gubernatorial Green Candidate Peter Miguel Camejo. Surprise, surprise.

Sometimes MWO believes that black is white, but only when it supports their cause of the day. "Gore won the election," they (and most Democrats -- and Greens, for that matter) cry. Then, they turn their heads and say, "Nader made Gore lose the election." See... something doesn't hold up there.

I know, I know... they say, "what if 90,000 people hadn't voted for Nader in Florida?" To which I say, "what about it?" Just because I voted for Nader in Illinois, doesn't mean I would have voted for Gore if Nader hadn't been on the ballot. I wouldn't have voted for Gore and I believe 99% of Nader voters feel the same way. I don't know any person who voted for Nader who now wishes they would have voted for Gore -- even Studs Terkel, who was at the Nader rally in Chicago, backed off his support of Nader 1 week before the election. The fact is, the ones who would have voted for Gore ended up voting for Gore. Nader polled between 5-10% up until election day. He ended up with between 2.5 and 3 percent. Where do you think that other 2.5-7.5% of the Nader voters went?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: MWO can be a great web site. Not only are they right-on about a lot of conservatives, but they're also extremely funny sometimes. But when it comes to Ralph Nader, they just don't get it. In fact, they usually end up acting in a way that would make the REAL media whores proud. They should quit licking the balls of everyone who has a capital "D" after their name.

No comments: